1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

K done

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Moldmonkey holding down the Eileen army. Good stuff.

3. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alright folks, need ideas. Won't be too long before VF Arena Episode #100 happens. What should I do? What would y'all want to see/do?

4. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    @Jason Elbow and @BBountyHuntyr Is it possible that y'all can do your FT10 set on tomorrow's VF Arena? I totally forgot that this Sunday evening is the WWE Royal Rumble, and that gets dibs, so I most likely won't have a VF Arena this Sunday.

5. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Round-robin = Adaptability Meter.

6. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Interesting. Can you break it down?

7. BBountyHuntyr

BBountyHuntyr Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BBountyHunter
    XBL:
    BBountyHuntyr
    I cannot. I work that night unfortunately.

8. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I have a fun idea. How about for the main event we can do Raw vs VF Arena? Four vs four. @BLACKSTAR can be the Captain for team Raw and BBC the Captain for VF Arena. Each match is a first to 3, then comes on the next person and so on. the format is the same as a team tournament but instead of just one match it is first to 3 for each match until everyone on one team gets eliminated. It can be a special Raw vs VF Arena 100th episode. If you guys agree then just start recruiting the other 3 members for each team. It will also be nice to have Bstar on commentary for the whole show as well. Reply below about what you think people and lets do this thing!

9. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Also want to say sorry if I interrupted your ft10 vs @Jason Elbow in the past arena. I thought you guys are going to do it later.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  10. Poise

Poise Member

XBL:
    TreeGawd
    im ready for tonight! i suck but thats ok, is there a party chat or something for this?

11. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I think it's a awesome idea. But I won't be joining unfortunately. No XBL. I will watch tho!.

12. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    It's cool Snake.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  13. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Dang, that is actually a pretty good idea. I am thinking that I should make sure to do the 100th episode on a Sunday because of better availability.

Jason Elbow likes this.
  14. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I like that!

15. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Another idea ran by me thanks to the help of @Kobi . We were thinking a round robin tournament. Everyone plays everyone and the player with the most wins gets top prize. Top prize would be a personally drawn picture of the winner's favorite VF character by PrincessFluff. I also plan to contribute to the prize as well, just trying to figure out what I should do. How about that? The plan is to have VF Arena #100 on a Sunday evening with a start time of around 5 or 6 PM EST to give plenty of time. Please spread the word and let me know what y'all think? #100 is drawing closer! Thanks!

16. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
  17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Since I recently upgraded to a Gold Xbox live account, and have Wednesday off, I may be able to hop in this week if there's gonna be another one happening.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  18. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Yep, on schedule for Wednesday!

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Good games in there, brah. Thanks for hosting!

Not sure why there's delay when I play ya when we have full green bars, but when I vs OffshoreRandy it's silky smooth. *shrug* Regardless, I still had fun, even with losing 95% of my matches, hahah.

Hope to make it in next time.

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  20. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Hey guys when's the next VF arena? I wanna get in and play all you guys. I've been away since 2012 and I got the VF itch again so I started playing again this week.