VF5US is getting an update worldwide on December 8, 2021 (December 7th for North America time zones)! Version 1.30 update includes the new DLC pack, adjustments to the Beta Tournament Event Mode, and the fan requested semi-transparent walls. The exact patch notes from Sega's website are posted below for your convenience.
NEW ADD-ON CONTENT
ADJUSTMENTS, CHANGES, AND FIXES MADE TO TOURNAMENT EVENT (BETA) MODE.
- Added Yakuza Series Collaboration Pack.
Adjustments were made to various UI accompanying this add-on content. (VFDC Note: For additional information on the Pack check this news post)
- Matching in Tournament Event mode has been adjusted to give higher priority to network compatibility between participants. As such, adjustments have also been made to the matching adjustment performed right before the event.
- The timing of the autosave has been changed so that it now occurs after closing the message when obtaining rewards.
- Fixed various other issues.
Stage walls during a match would become invisible depending on the camera angle; this has been adjusted so that they now appear semi-transparent.
ROOM MODE UPDATE
Added an option to stop an ongoing Tournament, League, or Team Match.
- Added an option to view license information in Settings/Configuration of the Main Menu.
- Added Tips.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!Dismiss Notice