On the one year anniversary of Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown, version 1.40 was released with the Tekken 7 Collaboration Pack. Updating to 1.40 is mandatory for online gameplay. For your convenience the patch 1.40 notes from Sega is posted here also.
• NEW ADD-ON CONTENT
COSTUME CHANGE FOR CPU OPPONENTS
- Added the TEKKEN 7 Collaboration Pack. With this update, various UI elements have been adjusted. VFDC Note: Two new titles added as part of the DLC pack are "Iron Fist" and "Tekken Team."
- Playing Arcade Mode while wearing a costume from any of the following add-on costume sets will also change the CPU opponent’s costume type.
- VF J1
- VF J2
- TEKKEN 7
- Added legal text in Settings/Configuration of the Main Menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error for the PS4 user spectating a match between two PS5 players in Room Match, etc.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a character that went out of the ring from being deemed as such under specific conditions.
- Fixed other minor issues.
Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!Dismiss Notice